Have you ever lost any of your important files from hard drive? Most of the users prefer hard drive to store their essential files associated with their work as well as personal information because of its safe, simple, easy user interface and reliable file system. No matter how consistent and safe the file system is but there are certain circumstances which lead to loss of important files. Whatever the reason might be but at the end the ultimate result will be loss of important files. The scenario has become even more frustrating if you find the absence of backup of your important files. Nonetheless, losing files doesn’t mean you lose them permanently. You can restore them back using an efficient recovery tool. Retrieve Lost File is the finest tool when it comes to recover lost files from hard drive with ease.
There are several circumstances where most of the computer users lose their important files. Some of the most common data loss scenarios are listed below.
- Sometimes due to operating system failure or uninterrupted shut down, the file system may get corrupted. At that instant, the chances of losing files are pretty more.
- Sometimes while transferring files from USB drive to the computer, if you abruptly pull out the USB drive then critical data loss will be guaranteed.
- Sometimes due to virus infection or software glitches, there may be probabilities of data corruption. In such circumstances, some of your important files may be lost.
- The other most common reasons like power failure, third party tools, data lost after disk defrag failure, unexpected system shutdown etc might also result in loss of files.
In order to avoid any kind of critical data loss crisis, its always recommended to have a backup of your important files. The proper backup will always stay behind you when you face the data loss trauma. Furthermore, use an antivirus program to avoid infection of virus on your computer.
Irrespective of the cause, if you lose files from the computer, no need to bother, as it is mentioned earlier, you can easily restore them at your own by using Retrieve Lost File software. With a powerful scanning algorithm, this utility performs a sector by sector scanning of your storage drive for lost files and recovers them with the use of unique file signatures. Follow these simple guidelines to retrieve lost Excel files and to know more click here http://www.retrievelostfile.net/excel.html.
Unique Features of Retrieve Lost File software
- In order to evade retrieval of unwanted files, this application facilitates you to view the recovered data before their restoration.
- Instantly retrieve lost Word file from all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Developed with a strong “Find” option, that facilitates you to search any file on the basis of various file attributes like file name, file size, file extension and date of creation.
- Best tool to recover lost files on Mac OS X Lion, Leopard & Snow Leopard. To know more information, follow this link http://www.retrievelostfile.net/mac-os-x.html.
- Supports lost as well as deleted file recovery on hard drives, external hard drives, iPods, flash drives, memory sticks, FireWire drives etc.
- Available with free demo edition to estimate the efficiency of lost file recovery.
Retrieve Files From Factory Reset Laptop: If you have lost files after factory resetting then don't get panic. In such situation, you can take the help of Retrieval Lost File software to get back the data from laptop after factory reset. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.retrievelostfile.net/factory-reset-laptop.html
This tool is now very efficient to retrieve information from USB sticks. Recently the program is updated and the performance in lost file recovery is improved. If you lost data from your USB stick in any situation you can apply this updated utility for successful recovery.
Many SD card users across the globe lose their memorable pictures because of common human mistakes or due to unknown reasons. If you also gone through such state and now searching for software to revive lost information then you can employ this tool because it is now updated with new algorithms and features to help you out. For further information regarding this, please visit the link: http://www.retrievelostfile.net/sd-card.html
Steps to retrieve lost files from computer
Step 1: First, download Retrieve Lost File tool and install it on your computer and open its main screen as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the drive from where you lost file from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Lastly, the list of restored files will be as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files